Logically Unveils Innovative Suite of Managed IT Services for Small and Midsize Businesses
Includes complete range of offerings from full IT outsourcing to IT team augmentation
PORTLAND, Maine, May 21, 2019: Logically, the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations, announced today the Logically Managed Services Suite, a complete set of cost-effective IT outsourcing and augmentation offerings.
- Outsourcing Solutions – for organizations seeking to completely outsource IT so they can focus on their core competencies and leave IT to the experts
- Augmentation Solutions – for organizations that rely on an internal IT team but want to strengthen their capabilities with additional world-class IT management tools, service and expertise
“Imagine what it would be like to instantly have a world-class IT team working for you with predictable costs. That’s what you get with Logically,” said Christopher Claudio, CEO of Logically. “Instantly gain access to the technology that can increase revenue, decrease costs, improve productivity, and enhance customer experiences - along with the experts to manage it and keep your data secure and protected.”
Logically will offer three core IT outsourcing packages. Each package can be customized to fit a specific business need.
- LogicBase – For organizations looking to enhance their IT capabilities while keeping costs low
- LogicCare – For organizations that can’t afford downtime and security issues
- LogicCare+ - For organizations that have significant uptime requirements and want a complete turnkey technology solution
In addition, Logically will offer two IT augmentation managed services solutions to support organizations with internal IT teams. Similar to the outsourcing packages, Logically can tailor their augmentation packages for every individual business.
- LogicBaseIT – For organizations with IT teams that want tools and expertise to accelerate IT Service Management maturity and reduce security risks
- LogicCareIT – For organizations with complex IT and high uptime requirements that need affordable access to networking, cloud and security experts and IT management automation.
To help organizations determine which package is the right fit for their needs, Logically developed an on-line MSP Wizard that assesses requirements and recommends the best-fit solution.
“Logically really understands the needs of small and midsized organizations”, said Steve Letourneau, CEO Catholic Charities Maine. “Their new set of managed IT services include a full range of offerings for organizations looking to outsource their IT completely or augment internal teams.”
All solutions packages include OpLogicTM, the Intelligent MSP PlatformTM, and Care Teams, a dedicated team of engineers and service delivery specialists focused on responsive service delivery. “Organizations need to up their IT game for all sorts of reasons. Company growth, desire to eliminate a single point of IT failure, the need to access more sophisticated technologies, competitive pressures, and the desire to reduce security risks are common reasons companies make the move to IT Managed Services and we want to make these services as streamlined as possible,” said Claudio.
Logically is the leading Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) to small and midsize organizations. We take care of your Information Technology, so you can take care of business. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector agencies. We set the standard for responsiveness and operational excellence for organizations seeking to augment existing IT teams or outsource IT completely. Logically, powered by OpLogic™, our unique Intelligent MSP platform, cost-effectively amplifies our customers’ competitiveness. We strategically implement and manage the right balance of mature and emerging information technologies that improve collaboration, security, cloud adoption, customer experiences, productivity and business results. Coupled with the support of our dedicated Care Teams, we deliver deep and complete technical expertise and customer service. As your trusted IT ally, we will run through brick walls for you. Visit the Logically website to learn more.
Contact: Jeff Loeb