Services Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Regional Director of Managed Services, the Service Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Service Desk, to include oversight and high-level technical assistance and oversight to the Service Desk team whilst ensuring all client support standards are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the service desk team’s daily activities, workload and ticket queue
- Act as critical member of the swarm team for Critical Incidents; contact for technical root cause and resolution for escalated issues
- Assess Support resources and increase productivity of the team.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and update status to clients as required.
- Perform customer follow-ups.
- Interface with appropriate parties for client issues that cannot be resolved.
- Provide reporting and metrics for Service Desk.
- Manage the development of the team by fostering technical and professional growth
- Drive problem root cause analysis and resolve as required.
- Ensures all risks are identified, communicated and mitigated.
- Design and maintain Documentation for the service desk team.
- Continually seek to increase client satisfaction and relationship building.
- Ensure consistency of all systems through creation, maintenance and enforcement of standards/procedures.
- Communicate escalated issues to clientele– keep them informed, notifying pending changes, outages, projects etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our service relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Involvement in architecture and deployment of solutions.
- Conduct performance evaluations with the Service Desk team.
- Develop training and improvement programs.
- Facilitate Service Desk Meetings along with Service Reviews.
- Remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
- Business awareness – taking a consultative approach
- Cross-functional management methods and techniques.
- Industry applications, processes, software, and equipment (ideally Law)
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- People Leader
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.