Service Delivery Coordinator I
Logically is a rapidly growing IT outsourcing and consulting firm with over 240 employees and offices in New England, Tennessee, Nevada, North Carolina and Southern California. We work with corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector entities of all sizes. We believe that providing IT services is about more than just keeping information secure and systems and devices operational. Our business is based on establishing relationships with our clients, understanding the challenges and then helping them achieve their business goals through leveraging technology.
The Service Delivery Coordinator I (SDCI) is the first line of service delivery communication for customers and provides oversight of customer requests and ticket deliverables, ticket budgets, ticket due dates, and ticket scheduled times. This includes working to manage technician schedules and assignments, reviewing time entry, and analyzing ticket data. The SDC I is a junior member of customer-centered technical team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Service: Scheduling & Delivery
- Answer and triage customer calls for support
- Serve as customer escalation point for technical operations issues
- Utilize and gain proficiency in the selection of appropriate toolsets to identify, track, manage, and resolve service delivery issues.
- Initiate and drive workflow improvement efforts, process refinement, and new process development to improve service delivery.
- Proactively gain competency in audit of service tickets (aged tickets, over budget tickets, elongated service response and/or resolution times, etc.) to ensure appropriate triage and billing.
- Reporting & Reviews
- Proactively monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall service performance to drive improvements.
- Assist with developing documentation for client processes and repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to assist with ticket classification remediation in preparation for Business Technology Reviews.
- Conduct bi-monthly, monthly, and/or weekly status meetings.
- Actively participate in POD daily meetings and Scrums.
- Meet specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist with implementation of process improvement initiatives and continued review and refinement of operational processes and procedures.
- Attend and/or coordinate project kickoffs and annual reviews: Serve as project coordinator for onboarding projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to translate or quickly learn to translate technical terms to business language for non-technical customers and colleagues
- Presentation and public speaking experience and ability to model SDC Coordinator’s presentation style in order to professionally interact with customers, prospective customers, colleagues, vendors, and C-Level leadership.
- Meeting management aptitude, with ability to quickly learn and discuss initiatives with all levels of company.
- Consistent application of business etiquette in all communication, including face-to-face, email, and phone interactions with customer end users, POD members, internal stakeholders, and C-level employees.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Associate degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of business experience is required
An essential duty of the SDC I is constant data entry and maintenance, via keyboarding, of customer calls for service, dispatching of technical resources, and auditing of tickets to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements. As such, the SDC I is constantly in a sedentary environment.”
- Logically offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Eight paid holidays
- Three weeks of paid sick/vacation time the first year
- Wellness program
- Paid life insurance
- Paid STD/LTD/AD&D
- An environment of teamwork and fun
- A training plan for continued growth and mentoring
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.