Service Delivery Coordinator
The Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC I) participates in Agile POD system to maximize quality output and achieve high customer satisfaction in delivery of managed IT services. The SDC I is a junior member of customer-centered technical team that includes several Managed Services Engineers and senior Managed Services Engineers, a Customer Success Manager (CSM), and POD Leader. All members of POD own tasks and work together to learn unique needs of customer’s business to consistently deliver best service.
Working on projects of limited complexity, The SDC I is charged with ensuring company’s compliance with customer-specific Service Level Agreements (SLA) to mitigate business impact to both customer and company by making sure clients receive services within both the client SLA limitations and agreement entitlements.
The SDCI is first line of service delivery communication for customers and provides oversight of customer requests and ticket deliverables, ticket budgets, ticket due dates, and ticket scheduled times. This includes working with POD to manage technician schedules and assignments, reviewing time entry, and analyzing ticket data. Working under close supervision from either the SDC Leader or SDC III, The SDC I supports new Managed Services tool activations and roll outs for onboardings: may assist in executing Continuous Service Improvement projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service: Scheduling & Delivery
- Answer and triage customer calls for support, assign to appropriate POD-based Managed Services Engineer.
- Serve as customer escalation point, including from CSM, for technical operations issues; in conjunction with Managed Services Engineer escalate issues to POD Leader as needed.
- Utilize and gain proficiency in the selection of appropriate toolsets (Customer Disposition Report, reporting tools, and CRM system) to identify, track, manage, and resolve service delivery issues.
- Initiate and drive workflow improvement efforts, process refinement, and new process development to improve service delivery.
- Proactively gain competency in audit of service tickets (aged tickets, over budget tickets, elongated service response and/or resolution times, etc.) to ensure appropriate triage and billing.
- Assist with preparation of customer critical incident reports by working with POD members in analysis of root cause causing customer business impact.
- Reporting & Reviews
- Proactively monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall service performance to drive improvements.
- Assist with developing documentation for client processes and repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to assist with ticket classification remediation (Type, Subtype, and Item) in preparation for Business Technology Reviews.
- With assistance of SDC Leader or SDC III, gain confidence and ability to conduct bi-monthly, monthly, and/or weekly status meetings.
- Service Level Agreements
- Study service agreements to address agreement coverage issues and ensure work requested from customer is included in service agreement. Provide cost estimates in accordance with established procedures when work beyond service agreement is requested.
- Track agreement profit and e-rate metrics to determine client profitability.
- Manage Customer Issue Board in CRM tool to track and resolve outstanding service delivery requests and help increase customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in POD daily meetings and scrums.
- Meet specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist with implementation of process improvement initiatives and continued review and refinement of operational processes and procedures.
- Attend and/or coordinate project kickoffs and annual reviews: Serve as project coordinator for onboarding projects.
- Organized, conscientious, and self-disciplined with ability to remain calm and manage multiple priority projects at one time, including customer calls for service, meeting logistics, scheduling of technical resources, and reviewing of technical documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to translate or quickly learn to translate technical terms to business language for non-technical customers and colleagues.
- Presentation and public speaking experience and ability to model SDC Coordinator’s presentation style in order to professionally interact with customers, prospective customers, colleagues, vendors, and C-Level leadership.
- Meeting management aptitude with ability to quickly learn and discuss initiatives with all levels of company.
- Persistent and resolution-minded with ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills investigating missed KPI levels.
- Consistent application of business etiquette in all communication, including face-to-face, email, and phone interactions with customer end users, POD members, internal stakeholders, and C-level employees.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.