Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams. We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
The Senior Accountant will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities. Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general accounting and other related day to day duties in the accounting department.
- Facilitates and completes monthly close procedures including the preparation of balance sheets, financial statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Assists with analyzing financial statements and report monthly on variances
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations
- Analyzes revenue and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Assist in development, documentation, and monitoring of financial processes for strong internal controls
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Assists with the filing of required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies as well as corporate reporting requirements.
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
- Highly proficient with accounting software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status