Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist provides administrative sales-proposal quoting to Account Executives and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and shares accountability for team sales goals. The Sales Support Specialist works collaboratively with Sales team members to manage, track, and build quote requests from customers and prospects via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Managing wide range of support-related tasks, the Sales Support Specialist coordinates resources across departments to ensure achievement of common goal—presenting quotes and meeting sales targets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Account Executives and CSMs in quoting and proposal delivery:
- Manage quote requests and facilitate movement of proposals through workflow, with entry in ConnectWise Sales Service Board and MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Process transactional quotes and manage sales order entry process, including logging new orders.
- Review and track quote requests on Sales Service Board in CRM system, ConnectWise.
- Product quotes, SOWs, and proposals based on data points provided by CSMs and Account Executives.
- Utilizing established templates and ensure quotes in CRM are accurate.
- Review pending orders and ensure they are tracking (via ConnectWise board).
- Manage hardware and software customer service renewals.
- Issue necessary change orders.
- Support sales staff though meetings, phone calls, and resource coordination to determine quoting needs.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with appropriate resources to aid in scoping of quote requests.
- Assist Account Executives in Sales Account Leads (SALs). Track SAL progress on board.
- Initiate quotes for best prices from variety of vendors and distributors in support of procurement process.
- Engage cross-functional resources to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Manage sales data, sales processes, and work in CRM system.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Provide project and other administrative support to sales management and leadership as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and sincere desire to work with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Superior organizational and planning skills to schedule and coordinate resources across departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other general office tools. Knowledgeable with CSM software (e.g., MS Dynamics).
- Flexible and able to navigate complex and changing environment while projecting positive sales attitude.
- Able to work in team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing problem-solver and self-starter capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- High energy with ability to work in fast-moving environment.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.