Sales Support Specialist
Logically (formally known as Carolinas IT) is a rapidly growing IT outsourcing and consulting firm with over 200 employees and offices in New England, Tennessee, Nevada, North Carolina, and Southern California. We work with corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector entities of all sizes. We believe that providing IT services is about more than just keeping information secure and systems and devices operational. Our business is based on establishing relationships with our clients, understanding the challenges and then helping them achieve their business goals through leveraging technology.
The Sales Support Specialist works collaboratively with Sales team members to manage, track, and build quote requests from customers and prospects. Managing a wide range of support-related tasks, the Sales Support Specialist coordinates resources across departments to ensure achievement of common goal—presenting quotes and meeting sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage quote requests and facilitate movement of proposals through workflow, with entry in ConnectWise Sales
- Process transactional quotes and manage sales order entry process, including logging new orders.
- Review and track quote requests on Sales Service Board in CRM system, ConnectWise.
- Review pending orders and ensure they are tracking.
- Manage hardware and software customer service renewals.
- Support sales staff though meetings, phone calls, and resource coordination to determine quoting needs.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with appropriate resources to aid in scoping of quote requests.
- Initiate quotes for best prices from variety of vendors and distributors in support of procurement process.
- Manage sales data, sales processes, and work in CRM system.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Provide project and other administrative support to sales management and leadership as needed.
- Prefer Associate/Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to five years of administrative experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and sincere desire to work with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Superior organizational and planning skills to schedule and coordinate resources across departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other general office tools. Knowledgeable with CSM software (e.g., MS Dynamics).
- Flexible and able to navigate complex and changing environment while projecting positive sales attitude.
- Able to work in team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing problem-solver and self-starter capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- High energy with ability to work in fast-moving environment
An essential duty of the Sales Support Specialist is constant data entry and maintenance, via keyboarding, of all customer quotes and proposals received electronically or over the phone. As such, the Sales Support Specialist is constantly in a sedentary environment entering data via a keyboard.”
Logically offers competitive benefits including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with a match, paid holidays, paid vacation and much more.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran.