Are you a positive, hard-working, collaborative, and process-focused professional able to communicate complex information? Do you thrive in environments where you work across departments? Do you seek an environment where you will be rewarded for exceeding goals?
As a Best Places to Work in Maine company, Logically a vibrant, growing and fast paced IT consulting and services firm is seeking a Sales Engineer for a position in Portland, Maine to serve an integral role in the pre-sales process for prospective and existing customers.
Serving as technical advisor for portfolio of products and services, the Sales Engineer must rapidly understand customer's business and technology requirements in order to manage technology evaluation stage of sales process to meet new and recurring sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage technology evaluation of sales process and analyze customer needs to communicate--with high degree of accuracy--technical requirements to managed services and development teams.
- Review and respond to technical and functional elements of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and SOW information for customer sales.
- Provide quote and conduct accurate project estimates by communicating with customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Liaison between internal stakeholders and customer teams to identify and/or confirm customer's business requirements: discover technical business needs, validate requirements, and ensure commitments are actionable.
- Provide consultative subject matter expertise during customer engagements and articulate technology advantages while advocating product to both business and technical users.
- Partner with colleagues in creation and delivery of technically sound, customer-specific, and persuasive demonstrations that meet or exceed potential customer's requirements.
- Advise technical and product development teams of emerging customer business needs.
- Excellent customer interface ability; proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, process-focused team skills, able to engage with team in scope/spec of solution that will integrate into customer networks.
- Objective decision-making skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Formal and informal presentation skills and ability to communicate complex information to technical and business users.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint, and ConnectWise.
- Comprehensive knowledge and technical background in:
- Managed Services product and offerings.
- Variety of IT ecosystems technologies (e.g., Dell, HP, virtualization such as VMWare and SQL).
- Working with and understanding capabilities of technology development teams.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
A bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable field with a minimum of 4-7 years' experience.
Dell, HP, VMWare, and Hyper certification is preferred.
The Sales Engineer position travels extensively, on average more than once a month, frequently sitting or standing while analyzing prospective client sites or staffing and presenting at conferences and seminars. While traveling, Sales Engineer may be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Logically offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Eight paid holidays
- Three weeks of paid sick/vacation time the first year
- Wellness program
- Paid life insurance
- Paid STD/LTD/AD&D
- An environment of teamwork and fun
- A training plan for continued growth and mentoring
To Apply, please send your resume to: kdidonato@Logically.com.