Sales Enablement Director
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams. We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
The Logically Sales Enablement Director (SED) provides sales leaders and associates with the learning content and collateral to drive growth and success. Partnering with various functions within the organization including sales, marketing, product, and service delivery, the SED will develop and execute impactful solutions to increase sales productivity.
- Develop and facilitate the learning journey of the sales team from on-boarding through all phases of the sales career path
- Analyze performance and skillset of sales personnel with sales leadership to determine needs for additional training and growth
- Establish metrics and objectives to track effectiveness of sales training programs, sales velocity, and sales productivity
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required by our sales force to increase conversion rates at each stage
- Be the expert in buyer personas, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to ensure consistency, collaboration and high-quality resources and materials across the sales enablement process.
- Assist with product education around new features, functionality, and enhancements surrounding product launches to incorporate marketing strategy into training curriculum
- Keep informed of new training methods, systems, and produce sales training material as needed
- 8-10 years of sales enablement experience preferably in high-growth environments
- Successful track record leading and coaching both salespeople and sales leaders, and developing both the strategic roadmap and the content of the Sales Enablement program
- Experience using engaging tools, tech, and approaches tied to learning (virtually and in person)
- Train the trainer’ experience
- Influence, and collaboration on leadership teams and with partners
- Instructional and presentation skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.