Sales Development Representative
The Logically Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for seeking out, responding to, and qualifying leads and inquiries. As the first line of communication with prospects, SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
The SDR will possess a solid understanding of Logically’s products and services to best position the opportunity for conversion. The SDR will have impeccable communication skills and be focused on lead generation and strategic outreach.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Logically’s products and services, and be able to articulate the value proposition to a client prospect
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage senior sales team for next steps
- Schedule appointments and demo’s with senior sales team members and client prospects
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams by identifying innovative and creative lead generation ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills via phone, web conferencing, and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative with a track record of success preferred