Regional General Manager
Logically—a national Managed Services Provider for small and midsized organizations from coast to coast—is looking for a Regional General Manager to join our team. Logically is recognized in the industry for providing unsurpassed operational and technical expertise, responsiveness, and outstanding customer service. Logically employs over 240 team members located in Maine, Massachusetts, Tennessee, New York, Nevada, North Carolina and California. We value quality relationships and our success and a winning culture are based on trusting, mutually respectful relationships between our peers, clients, and partners. Foundational to this is the fundamental appreciation for solid relationships amongst everyone we work with.
The Regional General Manager (RGM) is an energetic senior leader who is a strong conceptual and strategic thinker who will partner with the Executive Leadership team to execute the strategic mission to Wow every client through the innovative use of technology and an extraordinary customer experience. In the execution of this mission and its strategic elements, the RGM works with every staff level at Logically, from C-Level executives to frontline staff. As a leader, this position is accountable to efficient operations of their local office including but not limited to assisting HR with staff issues, championing exceptional customer service, creating a strong office culture, and promoting general office well-being.
The RGM has strong technical aptitude to problem solve and instill confidence in clients that we will own every problem to remediation. The RGM will facilitate presales support if technical resources are not available. The RGM carries an overarching responsibility for the success of the territory and plays a critical role in growing market share in the respective geography.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor Customer Success Manager (CSM) team for the location along with the Regional Sales Manager(RSM)
- Manage and update Customer Issues Board (CIB) for their region
- Manage and maintain eNPS for region through eNPS application
- Plan, lead and execute the Logically core values, mission, vision, values, and strategic goals
- Provide necessary presales support to support new customer acquisition
- Develop the territory plan for the office, in collaboration with the Logically strategic plan
- Provide support to the CSMs and RSMs to maintain and grow the existing customer base
- Is the go-to person for all office related questions and needs
- Provide regular follow-up to ensure office staff are focused on priorities and reporting progress
- May be the “closer” on large or complex opportunities
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to larger prospects
- Manage the complexity of office services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements in accordance to governance rules provided by CFO.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the company service offerings
- Maintain a strong cooperative partnership with all leadership
- Ensure compliance of all regulations, rules, and federal laws.
- Escalation and ownership of sales and service delivery issues for clients
- Develop annual territory plans and annual territory budgets to support the Logically corporate budgeting process
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the office staff responsibilities it relates to customer needs
- Document and develop internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities for the effective running of the office
- 6 – 10 years of experience in Account Management, people management and empowerment, and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other general office tools.
- Technical experience at a technology company is highly desired
- Excellent proven leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrated level of technical presales experience
- Excellence in preparing in written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation skills
- Ability to manage staff schedules, resources, and budget
- Proven track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation and the close of the sales process.
“The Regional General Manager is frequently sitting and keyboarding as he/she develops relationships with customers by phone and by email communication. Occasionally, the RGM is standing, as when traveling to meet with current customers or conduct presentations at customer locations, during which the RGM may have limited situations of lifting up to 20 pounds of materials.”
Logically offers outstanding benefits.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.