Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
The Regional Administrator provides high-quality office management services and support for management and team members at regional locations.
The Regional Administrator is responsible for ensuring the facility is clean, functional, safe, and meets the needs of team members and leadership. The Regional Administrator provides support services such as including client greetings, shipping, and receiving, local human resources support, and completion of special assignments. The Regional Administrator demonstrates superior organizational and communication skills; represents the company’s core values by exemplifying positivity, hard work, customer dedication, and teamwork; and is committed to learning, adapting, and doing the right thing.
This is a part-time in-office role (up to 28 hours a week) located in Raliegh, North Carolina.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to various teams, including Finance, managed services (Professional Services and Operations), Administration, CIOs and executives, and HR.
- Act as facility liaison. Maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Manage office inventory. Order and stock office/kitchen supplies as required.
- Process and maintain procedure documents. Promote and capture process improvement recommendations.
- Receive internal and customer products through CRM and manage inventory. Provide CRM support and create tickets.
- Complete assigned internal projects as needed and within prescribed guidelines.
- Monitor employee access and security, as well as interact with the public, vendors, and customers.
- Serve as liaison for regional HR services, including onboarding/offboarding process.
- Transition new Logically hires and employees entering the system as part of any acquisitions.
- Experience in a growing business environment is preferred.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- A proven method for tracking to-do lists, reminders, follow-up, and tasks.
- Superior listening skills and ability to follow instructions with minimal follow-up.
- Scheduling and meeting management experience.
- Experience planning travel arrangements.
- Computer skills: email development, note-taking, spreadsheet creation, and document printing.
- Demonstrated experience with excelling on project deliverables and timelines.
- Detail Oriented – close attention to tasks so that they are done properly to assure customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional organization skills with emphasis on quality assurance
- Demonstrated Process Orientation - organized approach to efficiently complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication, time management, presentation, writing, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations with a high level of emotional intelligence to instill confidence in others.