Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
The Purchasing Specialist position provides dedicated focus for the company on the procurement of hardware and software for our customers as well as the management of that inventory. The Specialist responds to purchasing request from new and existing clients by working either directly with the client or through a Logically team charged with defining the client’s technical specifications. Working with and reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role will assist the manager in screening vendors, analyzing contracts, and streamlining costs. This role will be expected to work onsite in the Danbury, Connecticut office.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accurate and timely ordering of hardware and software in support of Logically’s managed services goals.
- Order technical equipment and software licensing for internal departments purchasing equipment necessary to provide superior managed services.
- Review orders for quantity, specifications, delivery requirements, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Execute purchase order (PO) for the product following vendor contracts and company policies.
- Maintain renewal schedules for existing software licenses and maintenance agreements on equipment.
- Govern distribution relationships with key partners through continued communication and relationship management.
- Ensure fulfillment of PO through physical reconciliation of shipped items to vendor packing list/invoice.
- Track and report on key purchasing reports for leadership
- Proactively identify organizational purchasing trends to support the procurement team’s ongoing development and improvement.
- Collaborate with internal/external associates to ensure timely delivery support of sales orders and resolution of account inquiries.
- Create and document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics; an MBA, CFA, and/or CPA designation is desired.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance.
- Experience supporting a high-margin business with $100M+ in revenue.
- Strong financial acumen, including a thorough understanding of financial modeling techniques.
- Ability to participate in strategic decision-making as a financial subject matter expert, but also as a broader business partner.
- Technical competence in managing information flow from multiple financial systems.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision.
- Demonstrated experience in high-performance team management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong experience in presenting complex financial analysis to executive leadership.