Partner & Alliances Coordinator
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams. We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
The Logically Partner and Alliances Coordinator (PAC) assists with the management of vendor relationships. The Logically PAC will support a variety of initiatives as they relate to maximizing vendor relationships including, but not limited to, marketing activity tracking, account consolidation, data tracking and management and vendor program updates. This position will report to the Director of Partnerships and Alliances.
- Work closely with the Dir of Partnerships and Alliances to support the overall company vendor relationship strategy.
- Manage and track key vendor specific requirements (i.e. certification levels, etc.) to maintain partner levels and special pricing benefits.
- Work with operations and other teams to ensure any key vendor requirements are being adopted and completed.
- Assist marketing in the management and tracking of Marketing Development Funds (MDFs) from key partners/vendors.
- Regularly review the resources (sales/training materials) available to Logically via the vendor partner programs and make usage recommendations as it relates to key partner initiatives.
- Assist in the execution and criteria tracking of vender selection programs.
- Assist with the consolidation of accounts/portals as a result of Logically acquisitions.
- Collaborate with Procurement and Sales Support teams on vendor updates and process changes.
- Participate in relationship meetings with strategic vendors and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Track and analyze vendor performance utilizing key metrics.
- Maintain and regularly update documentation on key vendor contacts and partner levels.
- Assist in ensuring vendor product sales materials and information are up to date and readily accessible.
- Stay up to date on all vendor partner program updates and changes and communicate to stakeholders accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.