Managed Services I
Logically is a vibrant, growing and fast paced IT consulting firm. With over 240 employees and offices in seven states, we are seeking a candidate to join our Managed Services team. If you have technical experience, a positive can-do attitude, and are customer-focused, this may be the right position for you. The Managed Services Engineer I (Field Technician) is a member of customer-based technical team and owns the task of working together and learns the unique needs of customer’s business to consistently deliver the best service.
As a frontline employee, the Managed Services Engineer is a representative of company and must daily interact with all levels of customer’s workforce. To address and resolve technical issues, as well as support business renewal, the Managed Services Engineer must consistently engage in professional communication to build and maintain rapport with customers.
Position performs a wide range of technical computing and information systems support, including installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers, networking devices, and related software. Position diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software, and system failures using established procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage status of open tickets and complete technical and operational tasks to efficiently and correctly resolve issues and close tickets.
- Deliver outstanding customer service onsite and remotely:
- Communicate with and advise customers—detail progress and notify of impending changes, including agreed upon changes.
- Utilize patience, good listening skills, clear and concise terms, and respectful communication to coach customers through processes and help end users develop confidence in product/service.
- Conduct regular maintenance and support for assigned customers on schedule.
- Function as an independent producer but also work and collaboratively as part of a faced-paced team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical information to customers, team members, and company employees.
- Consistent application of business etiquette in all communication, including face-to-face, email, and phone interactions.
- Effective management of tasks and follow-through on issues impacting task completion, including appropriate escalation of unresolved issues and persistence to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Workstation and laptop hardware support, including backup software configuration experience with common data protection applications. Anti-Virus configuration experience with more than one A/V solution.
- Diagnostic and networking support—including network security—with ability to identify, address, troubleshoot, and resolve issues through stack.
- Prefer Microsoft certifications, Microsoft Active Directory, Kaseya, ConnectWise, and Auvik, Microsoft related technologies – Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, and Sharepoint.
- One to three years of experience.
The Managed Services Engineer resolves customer issues by listening and talking telephonically and is in a constant sedentary position frequently utilizing near visual acuity to keyboard activity into software. Position will frequently travel by vehicle to customer’s location and is required to maintain a valid driver’s license and meet visual standards required to safely operate a motor vehicle. Position requires color vision to monitor devices that produce color indicators identifying equipment activity.
Logically offers excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with a match, tuition reimbursement, paid life insurance, STD/LTD/AD&D, paid holidays, paid sick time and many more.
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.