Managed Services Engineer I - (Field Technician)
We are growing again... As one of Maine's Best Places to Work, Logically is a vibrant, growing and fast paced IT consulting firm experiencing continued growth. With over 140 employees and offices in four states we are seeking a candidate to join our managed services team. If you have technical experience, a positive can-do attitude, and are customer-focused, this may be the right position for you. This position is located out of our Portland, Maine office and will be servicing our customers in the Maine area.
As a frontline employee, the IT Field Technician (Managed Services Engineer I) must daily interact with all levels of customer’s workforce, to address and resolve technical issues. The position performs a wide range of technical computing and information systems support, including installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers, networking devices, and related software. The position diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software, and system failures using established procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage status of open tickets and complete technical and operational tasks to efficiently and correctly resolve issues and close tickets.
- Deliver outstanding customer service onsite and remotely:
- Communicate with and advise customers—detail progress and notify of impending changes, including agreed upon changes.
- Utilize patience, good listening skills, clear and concise terms, and respectful communication to coach customers through processes and help end users.
- Conduct regular maintenance and support for assigned customers on schedule.
- Function as an independent producer but also work and collaboratively as part of a faced-paced team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical information to customers, team members, and company employees.
- Workstation and laptop hardware support, including backup software configuration experience with common data protection applications. Anti-Virus configuration experience with more than one A/V solution.
- Diagnostic and networking support—including network security—with ability to identify, address, troubleshoot, and resolve issues through stack.
- One to three years of technical experience.
Logically offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Eight paid holidays
- Three weeks of paid sick/vacation time the first year
- Wellness program
- Paid life insurance
- Paid STD/LTD/AD&D
- An environment of teamwork and fun
- A training plan for continued growth and mentoring
The Managed Services Engineer I (Field Technician) resolves customer issues by listening and talking telephonically and is in a constant sedentary position frequently utilizing near visual acuity to keyboard activity into software. Position will frequently travel by vehicle to customer’s location and is required to maintain a valid driver’s license and meet visual standards required to safely operate a motor vehicle. Position requires color vision to monitor devices that produce color indicators identifying equipment activity.
To Apply, please send your resume to: kdidonato@Logically.com.
Please put Managed Services Engineer I/Maine in the subject line.
A cover letter is required.