Managed Services Engineer I
The Managed Services Engineer I (Field Technician) performs a wide range of technical computing and information systems support including installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers, networking devices, and related software. The MSE I identifies and solves mechanical, hardware, software, and system failures using established procedures.
As a frontline employee, the MSE I is a representative of the company and must develop rapport with Logically client’s through daily interaction with all levels of the client’s workforce to address and resolve technical issues as well as support business renewal.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage status of open tickets; complete technical and operational tasks to resolve issues and close tickets efficiently and correctly
- Deliver outstanding customer service onsite and remotely
- Communicate with and advise customers; detail progress and notify of impending changes, including agreed upon changes.
- Utilize patience, good listening skills, clear and concise terms, and respectful communication to coach customers through processes and help end users develop confidence in products/services
- Conduct regular maintenance and support for assigned customers on schedule
- Function as an independent producer but also work and collaboratively as part of a faced-paced team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical information to customers, team members, and company employees
- Consistent application of business etiquette in all communication including face-to-face, email, and phone interactions
- Effective management of tasks and follow-through on issues impacting task completion; appropriate escalation of unresolved issues and persistence to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Workstation and laptop hardware support, including backup software configuration experience with common data protection applications including anti-Virus configuration experience with more than one A/V solution
- Diagnostic and networking support—including network security—with ability to identify, address, troubleshoot, and resolve issues through stack
- Microsoft certifications preferred (Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, etc) preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites; valid drivers license and auto insurance is required
Logically is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.