Human Resources Director
Logically, a growing and highly acquisitive company, seeks a talented and experienced Human Resources (HR) Director. Logically is a national Managed Services Provider for small and midsized organizations from coast to coast. Logically is recognized in the industry for providing unsurpassed operational and technical expertise, responsiveness, and outstanding customer service. Logically employs over 160 team members located in Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, and California. We value quality relationships and our success and winning culture are based on trusting, mutually respectful relationships between our peers, clients, and partners. Foundational to this is the fundamental appreciation for solid relationships amongst everyone we work with.
The HR Director develops HR strategies and provides sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. As an experienced professional, passionate about delivering excellent HR operations, the HR Director has deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR and manages programs and leads staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The HR Director possesses strategic HR vision, establishes a strong, unified employee culture, and develops and recruits the strongest talent for the organization.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance, including outside HR/payroll/benefits vendors
• Ensure the regular and accurate execution of payroll
• Develop, implement, and monitor human resources policies and legal standards
• Hiring of staff and negotiating employment agreements
• Ensure compliance with federal, multiple state, and local laws and regulations
• Manage employee relations, staff wellness, health, and safety
• Manage the performance feedback and review process
• Motivate and support current staff, including oversight of Employee Activities committee
• Manage staff satisfaction tool and making recommends to senior management
• Maintain staff records
• Support the Integration Management Office (IMO) with HR-related add-on/acquisition tasks
• Manage and advise on employee benefit programs
• Coordinate on staffing needs and create job descriptions, including salary bands and employment classifications
• Design and direct training and staff development programs, including compliance training
• Develop and manage compensation plans
• Establish HR key performance indicators (KPI) and prepares KPI reports
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
• Proven experience as an HR Leader in fast-growing and changing companies
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• Excellent communication skills. Adept at building rapport, both internally and externally
• Strong business acumen partnered with attention to the human element, and understanding of people drivers and motivators
• Experience with data analysis and reporting
• Ability to collaborate with C-level executives
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
• Budget management experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365, and Outlook
• Analytical, organizational, and research skills with dedication to follow through on tasks
• Experience with HR-related mergers & acquisitions needs and tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or related field required
• MBA or advanced degree in human resources is a plus
• Senior level HR certification (SPHR or CCP) strongly desired
• Ten or more years’ experience managing multiple human resources functions
• Five or more years’ experience in an HR leadership position in a 200-400-person company
• Strong understanding of the recruiting processes, benefits administration, payroll, compensation, employee relations and other HR functions
A cover letter is required.
Logically offers outstanding benefits including medical/dental/vison, paid time off, holidays, 401k plan with a match, tuition reimbursement wellness program and many more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.