Dental Business Administrator
Logically (formally K & R Network Solutions/Winxnet) is an established and continuing to grow IT company with over 140 employees located in four states including, Maine, Massachusetts, Tennessee and California. We are searching for a team member to join our San Diego office.
Are you familiar with how a dental practice runs? Can you wear many hats? Juggle office management, with recurring responsibilities, projects, and one-off questions/requests all seemingly at once? Are you attracted to IT? Do you possess excellent skills with the Microsoft suite and other software applications?
The target of this position is to be the key advocate for our dental clients. The person will coordinate service and support for a Dental IT support company and efficiently manage multiple schedules. This position requires knowledge of a dental practice and how it runs through prior office management, dental assistant, hygienist experience. Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with the whole staff as well as outside clients and vendors. Goal oriented sales with an emphasis on growing the dental department of Logically.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
- Ensures service tickets are created correctly, manages client and internal escalations processes
- Audits billable service requests for accurate budget and scheduling
- Determines if given service request is covered by agreement or billable to the client prior to scheduling
- Monitors, manages and improves critical Service Coordination and Dispatch Metrics from internal tools including ConnectWise, SSRS and BrightGauge.
- Schedules a team of engineers on all Remote, In-House, and On-Site support and service requests throughout the day, coordinating with clients for all special requests, including but not limited to specific engineer requests, onsite coordination, downtime, and time specific appointments
- Reschedules Service requests not completed during the course of the day, determining urgency and budget and communication necessary for the reschedule
- Reopens all tickets deemed unresolved by client follow up via email
- Answers incoming telephone calls
- Manages sales opportunities and activities.
- Executes Project Management for the Dental Department.
- Participates in the new client onboarding process
- Assist in creation, organization and presentation of marketing materials
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel when other Dispatch members are not available.
- Performs specific procedural and recurring tasks as directed by management.
- Meets with clients on phone or onsite when deemed necessary to discuss and offer training for clients on how to best obtain service and support from company
- Logs and reports customer complaints
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Communicate with Dental staff members to coordinate service.
- Assist Director of Dental with his schedule.
- Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Position demands excellent operation of a computer as well as the ability to accurately type at least 55 WPM.
- Job requires outstanding communication skills, pleasant and professional telephone demeanor, and the ability to multitask.
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience.
- Must be proficient and have understanding of all office applications.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Experience with ConnectWise PSA a plus.
Logically offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Eight paid holidays
- Three weeks of paid sick/vacation time the first year
- Wellness program
- Paid life insurance
- Paid STD/LTD/AD&D
- An environment of teamwork and fun
- A training plan for continued growth and mentoring