Logically—a national Managed Services Provider for small and midsized organizations from coast to coast—is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. Logically is recognized in the industry for providing unsurpassed operational and technical expertise, responsiveness, and outstanding customer service. Logically employs over 160 team members located in Maine, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and California. We value quality relationships and our success and winning culture are based on trusting, mutually respectful relationships between our peers, clients, and partners. Foundational to this is the fundamental appreciation for solid relationships amongst everyone we work with.
The Account Executive will sell our broad range of managed services to current and future clients in the Massachusetts area.
The Account Executive will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to build new business relationships with small and mid-sized enterprises. The Account Executive will successfully prospect, develop, and close new sales opportunities, nurturing a positive customer journey from prospect to contract acceptance and implementation. The Account Executive listens to new customers to understand their needs, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction throughout the process.
The Account Executive serves as primary communication point for new customers, taking an active role in communicating unique services and closing contracts. The Account Executive will work closely with technical resources, building relationships with each team while selling and growing pipeline.
• The Account Executive is responsible for new customer sales and builds brand-focused network to effectively communicate company’s unique offerings.
• The Account Executive continuously develops product and services knowledge to better educate and advocate product with prospective customers, translating customer’s needs into solutions that solve business issues.
• Customer engagement begins with identifying customers, and the Account Executive will independently follow-through on all leads. The Account Executive conducts research of potential customers, actively connecting with prospective customers through network connects, cold-calls, and other avenues as may present.
• The Account Executive will research leads and contacts to discover if potential customer’s business needs align with product and sales offerings.
• With assistance from team members the Account Executive owns and leads Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) responses, as well as presentations before new potential customers.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
• Attend assigned sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Hunter mentality is a must. Utilizing creativity and technology to seek and qualify new potential customers.
• Outgoing problem-solver who enjoys working with people and can work independently with minimal direction.
• Planning, presentation, and meeting management skills and experience. Exceptional written communication skills with experience developing correspondence and presentation materials.
• Exceptional listener with highly developed verbal communication skills as demonstrated in ability to form Trusted Advisor relationships with prospects and customers
• Demonstrated experience executing growth strategies through market expansion and market penetration with proven track record of independently driving and adding new customers.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Three to five years of solution sales experience
• Experience in IT service sales is required
• Experience within the MSP space a plus
• Demonstrated experience and success in sales in a “hunter role”
• Experience with Microsoft tools as well as social media and sales tools.
• Experience working at technology company is preferred but not required.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to clients within New England
“The Sales Executive is frequently sitting and keyboarding as he/she develops prospective customers by phone and by email communication while entering data in the CRM. Occasionally the Sales Executive is standing, as when traveling to meet with prospective customer or conduct presentations at customer locations, during which the Sales Executive may have limited situations of lifting up to 20 pounds of materials.”
Outstanding benefits are offered with this role.
A cover letter is required with resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.