The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities to both new and existing clients. The intent of the role for existing clients is to serve as chief technology consultant and to generate net new managed service clients. The Account Executive is responsible for leading client needs assessment and growth planning to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through effective IT solution deployment and management. The administration of revenue generating programs such as warranty renewals and service performance reporting are also encompassed by this position.
This position will work independently and make business impactful decisions that affect revenue and growth. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager and will work closely with the Operations Staff and all engineering teams. Issue resolution will be engaged in the field and remotely.
Success in this position requires excellent negotiation, communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Measurement of success in this position is calculated in a variety of ways including customer satisfaction, project, transactional and agreement revenue generation. The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
- Act as liaison between sales, purchasing department and clients.
- Onsite meetings with clients periodically.
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities.
- Manage sales funnel for all opportunities and update ConnectWise (CRM) accordingly.
- Follow-up with clients by phone both proactively where it concerns upcoming projects/quotes.
- Lead and assist in the development of reports, tools and processes that improve client relations efforts, the Logically warranty program and Account Executive initiatives.
- Proactively farms existing clients through passive sales techniques and touches. Identifies sales opportunities for new hardware versus warranty renewal using Logically tools.
- Prepare client reviews and onsite reports for partners and sales team.
- Maintain client groups in CRM.
- Update CRM based on employee feedback (team roles, contacts, Account Managers, etc.).
- Proactively use Marketing Manager for periodic Logically updates.
- Update Intranet when necessary with client specific and departmental documents.
- Prepare departmental reports for management.
- Create, review and approve department procedures and processes. Train team members on all approved departmental SOPs.
- Work with Dispatch, Technical team and Purchasing Manager to guide configuration collection
- Help to facilitate existing and new vendor partnerships.
- Participate in client onboarding and review documentation.
- Work with prospects to develop a significant understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solutions that solve their business issues.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations to prospects showcasing Logically services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Participate in industry trade shows, educational sessions or other local and national events for partners and other organizations of which Logically is a member or acts as a trusted advisor.
- Work with a cross-functional team to provide customer quotes, RFP/RFI responses, ROI, proposals, order forms and product information based on specific use case and business value.
- Act as a trusted business advisor to the customer and utilize the knowledge of Logically ’ products, technology and services to help customers grow and thrive.
- Engage cross-functional resources in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible results.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- 2 years of experience in a sales role.
- Technology experience a plus.
- Bachelor degree from reputable academic institution.
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, ConnectWise and Quotewerks a plus.
- Possess a track-record of prospecting, qualifying and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process.
- Possess the ability to forecast, penetrate and acquire new lines of business while growing existing accounts.
- Enjoy working with people and have above-average customer service skills.
- High energy and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Outgoing, problem-solver who can demonstrate he/she is entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation and planning ability as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude.
- Effectively use software such as Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint as well as other general office tools.
- Ability to travel 50% in the assigned territory.